based on Bitmonsters interesting FHZ 1000 PC plugin I implemented some changes for the FHZ 1300 PC.
- Slightly different initialisation messages for FHZ 1300 PC based on FHZ4Linux and the Perl code of FHEM
- Handling all FS20 messages and creating an appropriately named event
- Parsing time and add it to events as payload if present in FS20 messages
- Parsing HMS device "HMS100T" (Temperature)
- Parsing HMS device "HMS100WD" (Water detector)
Maybe this contribution turns out to be useful for someone as well. It inherits the GPL license.