Thanks for the responses. I have tried just sending the command without the '!1'at the beginning, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to do anything. Here is a screenshot of what is happening:http://i.imgur.com/xS23C.gif
It says it's connected and if I use my Pronto remote to change volume levels, inputs etc., then it will report the correct information.
Maybe it's the way my network is set up, but it's strange that it works with the webpage and oyremote, but just not EventGhost.
For what it's worth, my Windows 7 64-bit network is setup like this:
I have two network cards in my PC, one is connected to the Internet, the other is connected to my pre-pro. None of them use crossover cable.
The Internet connection NIC is shared (192.168.168.101) to the pre-pro NIC (192.168.168.112)
My pre-pro is set to 192.168.168.111 with the default port of 60128
On both NICs & pre-pro:
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
DHCP enabled on the Internet NIC
DHCP disabled on the other two
Using IPv4 rather than 6
I have ordered a switch, so I don't have to share the Internet with the other NIC, in order to hopefully get it to work without a crossover cable, but maybe someone can see what I've done wrong in the interim.